If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates,...
If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join the UK candidate Marketing team. You will be supporting in all candidate marketing activity across various brands and specialisms and implementing candidate marketing strategies to strengthen Medacs market position and maximise candidate, attraction, retention, and engagement through meaningful content across all platforms.
You will be working remotely and travelling for meetings as and when necessary.
Here are some of the key responsibilities:
- Create, implement, and manage candidate attraction, retention, and engagement campaigns across various MGG Brands
- Produce engaging content for all MGG Brands across multiple channels and platforms including web, social media and PPC campaigns
- Build strong working relationships with internal key stakeholders
- Execute creative candidate attraction and retention campaigns
- Understand candidates needs and motivation
- Regularly obtain feedback through surveys, telephone, and focus groups
- Manage event attendance and exhibition activity
- Create monthly reports on key candidate attraction/engagement/retention metrics
- Track, measure, and report on campaign results
- Managing inbound social media correspondence across all MGG brands
- Manage the candidate's GDPR and consent database
Medacs Global Group (MGG) are global leaders within healthcare recruitment. We operate across the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, and have more than 30 years' experience of providing outstanding healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
The MGG Candidate marketing team is focussed on our candidates and their journey from the moment they first interact with us and throughout their working journey. As a team we work closely, collaboratively and creatively to ensure every candidate always has the best experience with us.
MGG believes in looking after their people and as a company we believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service as well.
Our five values guide us, shape our culture and drive decision-making:
- Innovation - Accountability
- Care - Excellence
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG Team is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.