This is a great opportunity for Educational Psychologists to join a mental health clinic in Abu Dhabi. Medacs Healthcare are recruiting Clinical Psychologists for a clinic in Downtown Dubai. The client offers competitive salary packages and growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more clinics in the region in the near future!
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field. OR
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Supporting children with learning difficulties or communication needs.
- Helping schools to meet the needs of young people who are finding it difficult to manage their emotions.
- Psychometric testing.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary per month + incentives.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Flight ticket allowance - one round trip economy class flight ticket from UAE to home country for each year of service.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Annual leave: 22 working days per year of service + public holidays.
- End of service bonus (as per the UAE Labour Law).
If this position would be of interest to you, please email May.Zeyrek@medacs.com