Consultant Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist - Abu Dhabi
Medacs Healthcare is looking for an experienced Consultant Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist for a well-established healthcare provider in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Suitable candidates must meet the following requirements:
- US Board certified or FRCPath/CCT certified.
- At least 10 years' experience post US Board/ FRCPath/ CCT.
- Current experience in a busy cancer centre.
- Current or previous experience from Baylor, Stanford, Mayo, Hopkins or Cleveland facilities.
This healthcare provider is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and it's one of the largest of its kind in the region, housing a larger pool of anatomic pathology Consultants and Specialists and providing highly specialised in-country services.
The facility focuses on increasing the quality, spectrum, coverage and overall efficiency of laboratory testing in the UAE and the region. It implements international best-practice reference-laboratory processes and aims to set the benchmark for quality standards in the region.
This is permanent, full-time position and the client is looking for a candidate that can commit to a long-term contract. The client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary - negotiable and will be based on the candidate's experience.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.