We are currently searching for Developmental Paediatricians for a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centred care. Their medical team is hand-picked from the international and local markets specialising in numerous sub-specialties. Consultants and clinicians work closely together to ensure the entire needs of women and children are addressed in a single convenient location and to the highest standards.
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - FRACP
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience post specialist training.
- Fellowship in Developmental Paediatrics.
- Valid and current professional medical registration in home country.
- English speaking essential (Arabic speaking preferred but not essential).
The hospital group offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Eligible for incentives based on performance.
- Free accommodation for the first 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract (extended to eligible dependents).
- Private health Insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract as per the UAE labour law.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com