NICU (Level 3) Nurse - Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for NICU Nurses (level 3 experience) for our client, a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in Abu Dhabi.
The hospital's NICU department is considered one of the most advanced and comprehensive NICUs in Abu Dhabi. The department provides the full range of highly specialised medical services and their medical staff is trained to offer specialised treatment for sick new-borns that might need support with breathing and nutrition.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Level 3 NICU experience is required.
- 3+ years' postgraduate experience in a hospital setting (Western Europe, Central America, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia).
- Current and valid registration from the home country.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- BLS, ALS, ACLS or PALS certification required.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for the first 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Free onboarding flight / end of contract flight.
- Free medical insurance.
- Continuous Nursing Education leave: 5 days (fully paid) per year.
- Performance bonus.
- End of service bonus.
The client offers permanent contracts and working hours are 48 per week (split between 4 or 5 working days).
To find out more about this role, send your updated CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633.