We are currently recruiting a Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant (female) for a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centred care. Their medical team is hand-picked from the international and local markets specialising in numerous sub-specialties.
This is a permanent, full time job opportunity. Working hours are 48 per week and these are split between 5 working days.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- 30 days accommodation provided on arrival.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of employment.
- Speciality qualification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (CCT, CCST, American Board etc)
- 2+ Years' Consultant level experience post speciality in a Hospital based in Western Europe, USA, Canada and Australasia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633