Occupational Therapist - United Arab Emirates
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to join a fast-growing team in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Our client is a long-term care facility with a highly established group based in central Abu Dhabi for inpatient rehabilitation, long term care for both adults and children, transitional care, and homecare.
- 3 years' experience in an acute hospital setting, trained to assess patient's cognitive, physical and functional abilities.
- For Adult OT vacancy - Experience with ventilated patients, wheelchair and static seating systems and splinting.
- For Paeds OT vacancy - Bobath and Sensory Integration experience, neurological cases and developmental delays.
Salary & Benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- 30 days accommodation on arrival.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Licensure & Visa costs covered
To find out more about this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633