Consultant Paediatric and Neonatal Surgeon - Abu Dhabi
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant Paediatric and Neonatal Surgeon!
We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Paediatric and Neonatal Surgeon for a re-known hospital group offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centred care.
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of speciality recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Medical insurance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633