We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Paediatric Surgeon to work in one of the region's most high-profile private healthcare groups located in Abu Dhabi.
Over the years, our client has gained a reputation for leading the way in ground-breaking procedures and was the first private hospital in Abu Dhabi to offer IVF services and open-heart surgery. Services include Trauma, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, IVF, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology, ENT, Neurology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of speciality recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at email@example.com