Fantastic opportunity for PICU nurses in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates!
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting PICU nurses for our client based in Abu Dhabi. The hospital is JCI (Join Commission International) accredited. This role requires at least 3 years' experience post bachelor's degree and current and valid registration from the home country (e.g. UK NMC).
Paediatric intensive care department specialises in the care of critically ill children, provides continuous monitoring and the highest level of medical care. PICU team along with surgeons, paediatricians, nurses, and other healthcare specialists care for medical issues as well as surgical non-trauma cases.
The client offers permanent contracts and working hours are 48 per week (split between 4 or 5 working days).
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- 3+ years' postgraduate experience in a hospital setting (Western Europe, Central America, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia).
- Current and valid registration from the home country.
- BLS, ALS, ACLS or PALS certification required.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive tax-free salary (based on experience).
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
To find out more about this role, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633.