We are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant Paediatric Nephrologist for a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centred care.
This is a permanent, full time job opportunity and the hospital is looking for Consultants that can commit to a long-term contract (no short-term contracts available). Working hours are 48 per week and these are split between 5 working days.
The hospital group offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for the first 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract as per the UAE labour law.
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - FRACP
- Minimum of 2-3 years Consultant Paediatric Nephrologist experience post specialist training.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Nephrology.
- Valid and current professional medical registration in home country.
To find out more about this role, send your updated CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633.