Paediatric Orthopaedics Nurse Specialist - Abu Dhabi
Fantastic opportunity for Paediatric Orthopaedics Nurse Specialists in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates!
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Paediatric Orthopaedics Nurse Specialists for our client based in Abu Dhabi. The hospital is JCI (Join Commission International) accredited. This role requires at least 4 years' experience post bachelor's degree and current and valid registration from the home country (e.g. UK NMC).
The client offers permanent contracts and working hours are 48 per week (split between 4 or 5 working days).
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- 4+ years' postgraduate experience in a hospital setting (Western Europe, Central America, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia).
- Current and valid registration from the home country.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- BLS, ALS, ACLS or PALS certification required.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive tax-free salary (based on experience).
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
To find out more about this role, send your updated CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633.