Role: Occupational Therapist Band 7Experienced Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist require to work within Paediatrics and Neuromuscular department.Shifts:Full TimeLocation: PrestonBenefits:* Access to Care4Carers our support service...
Fantastic opportunity for Paediatric Occupational Therapists in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates!
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Paediatric Occupational Therapists for a world class hospital based in Abu Dhabi. The hospital is JCI (Join Commission International) accredited.
Suitable candidates must have experience in paediatric neurorehabilitation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- 3+ years' postgraduate experience in paediatric neurorehabilitation (Western Europe, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia).
- Current and valid registration from the home country.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- BLS, ALS, ACLS or PALS certification desirable.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive tax-free salary (based on experience).
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Private health Insurance.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
The client offers permanent contracts and working hours are 48 per week (split between 4 or 5 working days).
For further information about this role, please contact May.Zeyrek@medacs.com