We are currently looking to hire an Arabic speaking Clinical Pain Psychologist for a specialised centre in Abu Dhabi. Our client is a state-of-the-art outpatient facility that specialises in diabetes treatment, research, training and public health awareness.
In just over a decade, the Centre has gained international renown for its holistic approach to the treatment of diabetes and related complications that enables patients to receive the full spectrum of care they need in one place.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
Salary & Benefits:
· Competitive tax-free salary.
· Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival.
· Free flights at the beginning and end of contract.
· Private health insurance.
· Malpractice insurance.
· End of service bonus (as per the UAE Labour law).
To apply, please send your updated CV for review to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633.