We are currently looking for an experienced Female Consultant Urologist to work in one of the region's most high-profile private healthcare groups.
This hospital provides a wide range of inpatient/outpatient services including a 24-hour Emergency department and continues to develop their services to be the leading private tertiary hospital in Abu Dhabi. This includes refurbishment and upgrade of their facilities and services and the significant new extension, more than double the size of the existing hospital, which will contain the Comprehensive Cancer Centre (Radiotherapy, Nuclear medicine, and Chemotherapy) as well as upgraded maternity, NICU and paediatric facilities and services, and a new long care unit.
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of speciality recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Life & Disability insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- 10 days paid study leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at firstname.lastname@example.org