Client Name: Priority House part of Kent & Medway NHS & SC Partnership TrustRole: Locum Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry Rates: Excellent rates of payLocation:...
Medacs Healthcare are looking for an experienced ENT Consultant to work in one of the region's most high-profile private healthcare groups.
This 280-bed, multi-disciplinary hospital offers specialist-focused treatment in the of cardiology, radiology, gynaecology, trauma, neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, ENT, medical oncology, dermatology, haematology, immunology, palliative care, nuclear medicine, endocrinology, obstetrics, neonatal care, and many others, and offers advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare.
- Basic medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration in the speciality of Ear, nose and throat recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Life & Disability insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- 10 days paid study leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
CONTRACT: The contract is permanent and full time. The contract is initially for 3 years, and it extends automatically unless agreed otherwise. If the candidate decides to leave the hospital before completing the 3-year contract, a 3 months' notice will be required. Candidate will NOT be required to reimburse the hospital for any onboarding costs.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week with one hour off per day/ straight shifts split between 5 working days.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at firstname.lastname@example.org