Client Name: East Kent Hospitals Uni. NHS Foundation TrustRole: Locum Dermatology Consultant Rates: £100 £120 per hour (PAYE)Shifts: Full time, Monday to FridayLocation: Kent &...
We are recruiting an ENT Consultant for an outpatient medical and surgical centre in Dubai. (please note that this hospital does not have an oncology department)
Our client is expanding their services into Dubai and this is a brand-new, advanced day surgery and medical facility in central Dubai. The facility will be working closely with other hospitals within the group and patients can be referred for further treatment if they require. Patients will have access to a wide variety of clinical specialists focused on providing best in class care for their specific diagnoses all under one roof - this will have a direct impact on both patient outcomes and patient experience.
This is a permanent, full time job opportunity and the hospital is looking for Consultants that can commit to a long-term contract (no short-term contracts available). Working hours are 48 per week and these are split between 5 working days.
The hospital group offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
- Free flights at the beginning and end of contract (extended to eligible dependents).
- Relocation allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus (as per the UAE Labour law).
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - FRACP
- Minimum of 2-3 years Consultant Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine experience post specialist training.
- Fellowship or US Board certification in sleep medicine.
- Valid and current professional medical registration in home country.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org