We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Paediatric Radiologist to work in one of the region's most high-profile private healthcare groups.
This 182-bed general hospital is located in the heart of New Dubai. The facility includes a large ambulatory care component with over 120 exam and treatment rooms. The program also features emergency unit, radiology, pharmacy, surgery, physiotherapy, renal dialysis, endoscopy, day-care, ICU, labour, and delivery, and a NICU. It has dedicated inpatient nursing units for paediatrics, medical, surgical, post-partum and support units like CSSD, dietary services, administration, and materials management.
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of speciality recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at email@example.com