This is a fantastic opportunity for Clinical Psychologists to join our client's first mental health clinic in the United Arab Emirates. Medacs Healthcare are recruiting Clinical Psychologists for a clinic in Downtown Dubai. The client offers competitive salary packages and growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more clinics in the region in the near future!
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology and Postgraduate Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., D.Clin.Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychology and Postgraduate full time Master's degree (includes MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology provided that the bachelor degree is minimum four (4) years duration
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience post certification in related field
- Demonstrated expertise in specialty practice area
- Experience in Couples therapy, Sex therapy or Addictions
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary per month.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Flight ticket allowance - one round trip economy class flight ticket from UAE to home country for each year of service.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Annual leave: 22 working days per year of service + public holidays.
- End of service bonus (as per the UAE Labour Law).
- Growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more facilities in the region.
Length of contract: 3 years (or the maximum allowed by the applicable regulations).
The clinic will be open every day except Saturdays from 8am-8pm with rotating schedules (8am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm-8pm). The working hours are 48 hours per week with 2 off days per week.
If this position would be of interest to you, please call 0044 (0) 203 096 4633 or email May.Zeyrek@medacs.com