We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Urologist to work in one of the region's most well established healthcare groups.
The five-storey hospital covers an area of 58,000 square meters, with 200 beds, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services, all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly-qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centered care.
- Medical degree and completion of higher education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority.
- Certification and registration of speciality recognised from a Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT from UK or Ireland, US Board, Fellowship of Royal Colleges from Canada, Australia, or New Zealand).
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g., BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP).
- At least 3-5 years' post qualification experience at consultant level.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Tax-free salary & Incentives.
- Great earning potential.
- Onboarding flight.
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Life & Disability insurance.
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- 10 days paid study leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
To apply, please share your updated CV and qualification certificates for review at firstname.lastname@example.org