Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Service Support Manager to join our expanding team in BradfordThis is an office-based position, and you will be required...
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Service Support Manager to join our expanding team in Newcastle.
This is an office-based position, and you will be required to travel to other locations where necessary.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of Medacs Healthcare's PIP contract.
Assisting the Senior Service Delivery Manager in identifying any issues and making recommendations on how performance levels within the contract can be further enhanced.
In the absence of the Senior Service Delivery Manager/ Operations Manager the Service Delivery Support will take responsibility for the operational aspects of Medacs PIP contract.
- If required to attend client meetings, monthly service reviews and weekly client performance meetings.
- To attend internal meetings with the CDM, HR Business Partner and Director of Health Assessment Services and present weekly/ monthly figures, operational matters, personnel issues and raise any business risks. In the absence of the Operations Manager/ Senior Service Delivery Manager to chair these meetings and produce weekly/ monthly reports.
- To assist with the management of resource allocation
- To continually review service delivery to identify and recommend ways of making improvements
- Assisting with home/ site set up and resolving IT issues
- To ensure quality assurance standards/processes are set up and maintained
- To implement and manage changes as required
- To ensure telephony and IT requirements together with continuity plans are developed and implemented
- To train and mentor staff
- To communicate with all staff on a one-to-one basis
- In the absence of the Senior service Delivery Manager/ Operations Manager hold regular team meetings/Conference calls to keep all staff up to date
- To produce daily /weekly and monthly reports
- Service level adherence
- To assist with monitoring performance of all resource, both clinical and non-clinical
- Background of supporting with people management and following HR policies and procedures
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Commercial awareness
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build and develop key relationships
- Conflict management
- Presentation skills both in design and delivery
- Must show exemplary customer service/client led delivery experience
- Strong documentation and reporting skills - identifying any trends that need attention
- Must have current full driving licence as travel in this role is essential
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of contract management
- Direct work experience in supporting with managing and implementing service delivery
- Collaboration is highly important; you'll need to demonstrate your experience of managing and developing a team.
- Proven experience in supporting with people with people management is essential
- Proven experience in change management
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.