A fantastic opportunity is available for exceptional Paramedics to join the ship's crew in the US and the Caribbean!
We are currently looking for Paramedics with at least three years' recent postgraduate clinical experience in para-medicine, emergency medicine or other acute care settings. Your most recent role should be in a clinical setting.
As a shipboard paramedic you will have the opportunity to travel the world and practice your profession at sea in an exciting, challenging and unique environment. The shipboard medical department prides itself in delivering high quality patient-centered, evidence based healthcare to guests and crew. Within this diverse and welcoming environment, paramedics perform a broad range of paramedicine care, supported by a skilled medical team in a modern, well-equipped shipboard medical center
- You must hold an Advanced Paramedic Qualification (or equivalent)
- Registered Paramedic with valid professional license (eg. HCPC)
- Hold a valid ALS/ACLS certificate before joining a vessel
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in a clinical setting
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible to be issued with a US C1/D Visa - we will advise on US C1/D Visa eligibility
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher) and Microsoft Office programmes
- Fluency in written and spoken English (both conversational and technical)
- A commitment to completing at least 2 four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
The cruise ship offers the following benefits:
- Tax free salary of USD 3,500 per month.
- Free accommodation, meals and drink on the ship.
- Access to ships' amenities and entertainment.
- Discounted prices onboard shops
- Free gym access
- Crew welfare program
- Excellent travel opportunities
To find out more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633