An outstanding opportunity is available for ER Doctors to join the ship's crew!
We are currently looking for Cruise Ship Doctors with at least three years' recent postgraduate clinical experience in either emergency medicine, acute care or ICU. Your most recent role should be in a clinical setting.
Our client sails throughout the Mediterranean and Australia as well as the US and the Caribbean, therefore candidates must also be eligible to be issued a US C1/D Visa.
- You must hold a Medical Degree
- You must be a currently Registered Doctor with valid professional license with an appropriate governmental/national regulatory body
- Hold a valid ALS/ACLS certificate
- Minimum of 3+ years of postgraduate clinical experience in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Canada, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible to be issued with a US C1/D Visa
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher) and Microsoft Office programmes
- Fluency in written and spoken English (both conversational and technical)
- A commitment to completing at least 2 four-month contracts within a twelve-month period
The cruise ship offers the following benefits:
- Attractive salary free of tax USD 10,000 per month
- Food and accommodation provided
- Transport provided
- Training and development opportunities
- Culturally diverse working environment
- Excellent travel opportunities
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633