Our client is leading provider in UAE for inpatient rehabilitation, long term care for both adults and children, transitional care, and homecare. Working across several facilities to offer a home- like environment for patients who have suffer from chronic illness or progressive degenerative disorders, cognitive or intellectual and physical disabilities. Our client focuses on providing person centred care to ensure the continuous care of there patients
We are currently recruiting for an experience Occupational Therapist to join the fast growing team of well healthcare professionals.
The main requirements for this position would be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy from UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA or Canada.
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, USA or Canada.
- Registered Occupational Therapist with valid professional license from country of origin.
- Minimum of 2 years experience post Master's degree working within a stroke/neurorehabilitation ward
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
If you are looking for a new opportunity and change in environment, please feel free to contact me on email@example.com or +0044 (0) 2030964633