We are eagerly seeking a highly experienced Cosmetic Consultant Plastic Surgeon for one of the top leading healthcare groups in the UAE based in either...
Our client is a leading network healthcare provider, with a mission to address the healthcare needs of all and offering many specialist centres to ensure the overall well-being of the individual. Our client is currently growing the intake of their patients with the opening of a brand new hospital in Dubai. They are currently looking for experienced and dedicated consultants to become part of the growing world class healthcare facility which is due to open in 2022.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Plastic Surgeon to become a part of the exciting new development.
Suitable candidate must have a completed specialist training:
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
Prospective candidate must also hold a current and valid medical registration in their home country and must be eligible for DHA Dubai Consultant licence.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
If you are looking to make a change or a new opportunity please feel free to contact: email@example.com or +0044 (0) 2030964633