Our client is currently growing the intake of their patients with the opening of a brand new out-patient facility in Dubai. They are currently looking for experienced and dedicated consultants to become part of the growing world class healthcare facility which is due to open in 2022.
We are currently looking to recruit a consultant in Physical medicine and rehabilitation with experience in pain management, sports, medicine and interventional spine to become a part of the exciting new development.
Suitable candidate must have a completed specialist training:
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
Prospective candidate must also hold a current and valid medical registration in their home country and must be eligible for DHA Dubai Consultant licence.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
If you are looking to make a change and a new opportunity please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 2030964633