Clinical Psychologist (Diabetes experience) - Abu Dhabi
We have fantastic opportunity to work with a leading healthcare provider out in the UAE. Our client is well- known healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates with a focus to improve healthcare needs with international partnerships to create specialist healthcare facilities
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist with Diabetes experience to join a team of well established healthcare professionals.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field
- Prospective candidate must also hold a current and valid medical registration in their home country and must be eligible for DOH Consultant licence.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633