Our client is leading provider in UAE for inpatient rehabilitation, long term care for both adults and children, transitional care, and homecare. Working across several facilities to offer a home- like environment for patients who have suffer from chronic illness or progressive degenerative disorders, cognitive or intellectual and physical disabilities. Our client focuses on providing person centred care to ensure the continuous care of there patients
We are currently recruiting for an experience Continence Nurse Specialist (Urology Senior Nurse) to join the fast growing team at Amana healthcare.
The main responsibilities for this position would be:
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient service within an inpatient, outpatient and community based service.
- Providing clinical expertise and support to the clinical teams within Amana village , Skilled Nursing facility and within home health care services
- Ensuring coordination of care and optimizing patient experience . Areas of oversight include clinical coordination, clinical practices, triage procedures, patient flow, patient experience.
- Continence management CNS provides key leadership for assigned services and holds responsibility for all operations and implementations of strategies related to the business functions and patient care activities within the service lines across the hospital.
- Experience within Urology, Urogynacology, Geriatrics Desired must have experience, delivering specialty nurse lead clinics
The main requirements for this position would be:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- 4+ years post graduate experience
- Minimum 3 years within Specialist service role
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
If you are looking for a new opportunity and change in environment, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +0044 (0) 2030964633