Day Surgery Theatre Manager DubaiMedacs Healthcare are looking for an experienced Theatre Manager for a new, ambulatory facility in Dubai.The manager will manage a group...
Our client is leading provider in UAE for inpatient rehabilitation, long term care for both adults and children, transitional care, and homecare. Working across several facilities to offer a home- like environment for patients who have suffer from chronic illness or progressive degenerative disorders, cognitive or intellectual and physical disabilities. Our client focuses on providing person centred care to ensure the continuous care of there patients
We are currently recruiting for an experience Quality Coordinator to join the fast growing team at Amana healthcare.
The main responsibilities for this position would be:
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Assist the Leadership in the application of its Quality Standards through process development, ongoing assessment and efficient and effective action planning
- Select and assign quality control duties to the staff, and then must evaluate the performance of these employees in their assigned roles.
- Knowledgeable in the company's policies and procedures as well as regulations related to quality control.
- Assist in the development of Policies and Procedures both clinically and administratively to ensure they are evidence based and meet international best practice standards.
- Promote good interpersonal relationships by modelling professional behaviour and practice.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Management Plan; by collating and analyzing performance data, perform evaluation and providing feedback.
- Participate in the selection of Key Performance Indicators which reflects the organization's goals, which are keys to its success and are quantifiable (measurable).
- Perform Risk Assessment and Hazard Analysis.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis systematically.
- Consider the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Agree to standards and establish clear defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Mentor nursing staff on the patient care unit to reflect best practices.
- In depth knowledge of accreditation systems and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining records and reports and issuing correspondence, reviewing errors and their causes and giving advice to correct such errors.
- Participation in the orientation and teaching of new staff.
- Assesses the need for appropriate skill mix of care-giving personnel, in collaboration with Senior Staff Nurses.
- Assesses for safe environment for patient to minimize risks to clients/ staff.
- Assesses and discusses the need for change in nursing standards, policies and procedures with Senior Staff Nurses,
- Clinical Resource Nurse and Director of Clinical Operations.
- Assesses the need for ongoing staff education related to changes in current treatments and practices.
- A role model in the provision of quality care by reinforcing philosophy, mission value statement, roles, objectives, policies and procedures to staff.
- Is a resource to the team and liaisons with all other staff in provision of Quality practices.
- Participates on relevant committees, meetings and teams to improve client care.
- Assists and participates in the learning experience through rounds, interdisciplinary patient care conferences ad informal and formal education sessions.
- Evaluates effectiveness of all patient interventions through the quality improvement program, feedback, and recommendations to staff.
- Participates in the education for and the evaluation of new products, equipment, technology and system processes to improve client care delivery.
Occupational Safety & Health (OSH)
- Promote regular reviews of corporate strategic objectives, Amana Healthcare's Occupational Health & Safety
- Management System (OSHMS) and related Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) policies & procedures and targets.
- Monitor objectives and targets management program.
- Implement and maintain a corrective & preventive action procedure that is effective in its purpose of eliminating existent or potential Integrated management system deficiencies
- Provide and maintain sufficient support in OHS to all staff and develop their competency
- Act as an advocate for the vulnerable, challenging poor practice and discriminatory attitudes and behaviour relating to
- their care.
- Contribute to the wider corporate and organisational development needs as appropriate within scope of practice.
- Takes responsibility to ensure complaints, concerns and recommendations are escalated appropriately and documented.
- Are responsible to take action to report incidents, including near misses; to ensure as an organisation we learn.
- Compliance with Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety & Health Management System which integrates with the Health and Safety regulations of the facility.
- Adheres to and promotes recommended practice in relation to controlling and preventing infection, by taking all reasonable personal precautions necessary to avoid any potential health risks to colleagues, resident/patients'/patients', families and visitors.
- Amana Healthcare is a dynamic organisation; therefore this job description maybe subject to change in accordance with service provision. Any proposed amendments to reflect or anticipate changes to the post will be amended in consultation with the post holder.
- Comply and facilitate adherence of all staff to organisational policies, processes and procedures
The main requirements for this position would be:
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program of a minimum duration of three (3) years or BSc. degree
- 4+ years post graduate experience
- Current valid registration in country of training and/or country of last employment.
- Eligible for HAAD Licensing.
- Participation in Nursing Quality improvement activities.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax-free salary.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus
If you are looking for a new opportunity and change in environment, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +0044 (0) 2030964633