Employer: Medacs HealthcareRole: Disability PIP AssessorSalary: £35,000 £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)Shifts: Full/part time availableLocation:Stafford (Remote)Suitable for currently registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists...
Employer: Medacs Healthcare
Role: Disability PIP Assessor (ideal for Registered Nurse, Physios, Paramedics)
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Shifts: Full/part time available
Location:Newcastle upon Tyne
Suitable for currently registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapist holding a broad range of clinical experience with over 1 years' experience
Looking to expand your clinical skillset in an exciting specialist role in a fast-paced environment with office and hybrid working available?
As a Disability Assessor, you will conduct telephone and/or face-to-face assessments with benefit claimants and prepare detailed clinical assessments to be processed by our clinical leads.
What we're looking for
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Minimum one year of post-registration experience in diverse settings demonstrating a broad range of clinical experience and knowledge
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office/home office environment and experience working in various clinical settings
In return we offer
- Salary of £35,000 with uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- 25 days annual leave + additional birthday leave
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Employee Assist Programme
- Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and many more
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information.