Client Name: Queen Elizabeth Hospital King`s Lynn NHS TrustRole: Consultant HaematologistRates: £100-£115 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. + 1:4 ON CALLS Consultant...
Client Name: Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Role: Consultant Neuro Radiologist
Rates: £100-£115 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. Part time cons
Consultant in Haematology
At Nottingham City Hospital
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
Bone marrow transplant/Myeloma - For 3 to 6 months
Accommodation - £35per night
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).