Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Experience: 1 year
Hours: Full/part time available
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Calling all Registered Nurse's (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapist's, and Occupational Therapist's with over 1 years' experience then we are looking for you. Do you want to join an elite team of highly skilled health professionals for your next dynamic and exciting role in a fast-paced environment, our Disability/PIP/Clinical Assessor position would be ideal for you.
As a disability you will be conducting telephone / face to face assessments with claimants that have a wide range of disabilities and Health conditions, using your clinical skills you will assess and examine, talk, listen, and type up their report of health conditions that are affecting their daily life. While you will be working autonomously, your colleagues and clinical management team will always be on hand to provide support.
This permanent hybrid role comes with a favourable salary of up to £35,000, plus uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months and excellent benefits. You'll also get the opportunity to earn up to an additional 10% of your salary once approved.
Once approved we offer flexible working solutions where you can work autonomously and manage your own workload giving you a happier healthier work life balance.
To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a virtual 6-7-week comprehensive induction and training programme, earning over 100 hours of CPD within your first 3 months! Then, there will be continued training and development to support your approval journey and throughout your career
What you can expect
- To Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability
- Provide concise, comprehensive, and professional reports according to deadlines
- Produce reports to high professional standards and respond proactively to feedback
- Work unsupervised and use initiative to carry out the work or request support
- Apply your knowledge and experience in line with NMC code of conduct
- While you work autonomously, your colleagues and team will always be on hand to offer support
What we're looking for
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Minimum One year of post-registration experience in diverse settings where you can demonstrate a broad range of clinical experience and knowledge
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office/home office environment and experience working in various clinical settings
- In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000 and the following which are available from the very first day you join Medacs.
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- 25 days annual leave + additional birthday leave
- Annual leave reviewed against your length of service rising to a maximum of 30 days
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Employee Assist Programme
- Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and many more
- Premium access to the well-being calm app
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role and working the DWP
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information.