Client Name: Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation TrustRole: Adult Psychiatry ConsultantShifts: 0900-1700Location: MacclesfieldBenefits:Over 5,000 new job requests received every week.Approved supplier on every NHS...
Client Name: Several trusts across the North West of England
Role: Adult Psychiatry Consultant
Rates: £100 per hour
Shifts: 9-5 Monday to Friday
Location: North West of England
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week.
- Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revallidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well being and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
Approximately 25% of the population suffers from a mental health problem in any one year, yet stigma and discrimination are still significant issues for those who use mental health services. In your role as a Consultant Adult Psychiatrist, great reliance is placed upon your ability to demonstrate how the provision of critical psychiatry services can transform lives, to anticipate developments in policy or practice and encourage evolution in service delivery.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as an Adult Psychiatry Consultant, you will have:
- Quick thinking abilities
- Patience and the ability to teach, coach and mentor
- Excellent attention to detail
- A systematic approach to tasks and delegation
- Excellent timekeeping
- A pro-active approach to research and academia
- Empathy and understanding
- A flexible attitude
- A dedication to improving and developing knowledge and skills
- Active listening skills
Development and opportunities
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients through the provision of clinical leadership, demonstrating resilience in difficult circumstances and leading the drive for quality patient care, we want to hear from you. Apply today.