Employer: Medacs HealthcareRole: Disability Assessor-Office basedSalary: £35,000 £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)Shifts: Full/part time availableLocation: Scunthorpe Disability AssessorCalling all Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics,...
Employer: Medacs Healthcare
Role: Disability Assessor-Office based
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Shifts: Full/part time available
Calling all Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists with over 1 years' experience.
Are you looking for a new challenge with an improved work life balance?
The Disability Assessor role is a office based role with no shifts, weekends, or unsociable hours. You will also get bank holidays off plus additional leave for your birthday!
What we offer:
- Starting salary of £35,000 with uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional overtime following probation
- ·Flexible working solutions
- ·£2500 refer a friend scheme*
- ·Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC fee following probation.
- ·Regular training to support CPD and revalidation.
- ·25 days annual leave plus an extra 5 days dependant on service
- ·Holiday buy back/sell scheme + additional birthday leave
- ·Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- ·Employee Assistance Programme and access to the well-being Calm app
- ·Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and more
- ·Employee recognition award schemes
- ·Discounts for 100s of stores and memberships with our Lifestyle platform
About the role
As a Disability Assessor, you'll carry out a mixture of telephone, video and face-to-face assessments with claimants covering a wide range of disabilities and health conditions. Working independently, you will be using your clinical skills to assess, examine, talk, listen, and submit detailed reports of health conditions affecting their daily life.
Our assessors combine the highest levels of integrity with extensive clinical knowledge to offer the best service possible to our customers.
What we look for
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- 1-year post-registration experience
- Current NMC/HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Strong interest in report writing and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems.
- A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and experience working in various clinical settings.
Apply with Medacs Healthcare today and our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
*Terms and conditions apply