We have fantastic opportunities for Consultants in Adult Haematology & Oncology in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. All positions are permanent with one-year contract with the option to extend. Working hours are 40 per week.
Education: US Board/ FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/DES/CIS/Facharzt & Sub Board/Fellowship in relevant specialty
Experience: with Min. 3-4 years' experience post Board/ Fellowship.
Registration: current and valid medical registration from home country.
Our client is an internationally respected healthcare organisation that provides a wide range of clinical, academic, and research programs from public health and primary care to the fine tertiary care specialties and sub-specialties. The hospital was funded by the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hospital group is a world leader in health information technology and its application in healthcare.
The Consultant Haematology Oncology will provide direct care in Adult Haematology Ward including ward rounds, clinics and on-calls. The Consultant will be required to independently provide consultations to other specialties in the hospital and perform and participate in the following:
- Perform Bone marrow aspirates, biopsies and other related procedures.
- Prescribe and administer medications (chemotherapeutic agents).
- Participate in the department administrative meetings.
- Participate in the department educational meetings (journal club, tumour board, lectures, etc.)
- Participate in the department research activities.
- Participate in the hospital/ department committees upon request.
- To supervise the sub consultant physicians.
- Participate in training and education of rotating residents and junior staff members.
- Perform and cover other duties as delegated by the chairman or division head.
- Adhere strictly to all hospital policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
One of the most attractive aspects of working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the tax-free salary and you will also have access to the following benefits:
- Tax free salary based on qualification and experience
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Transportation services
- Flights at the beginning and end of contract
- Yearly return flight to home country
- Healthcare insurance including medical and dental care
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous annual leave plus 11 working days of paid public holidays
- Business leave and travel allowances as per the hospital's policy
- End of service bonus (pension equivalent)
- Annual merit increase based on annual evaluation
- Multicultural working environment
- Working with the most high-end reputable hospital groups in the Middle East.
To apply, please share your updated CV with us!