Employer: Medacs Healthcare
Role: Disability Assessor
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (Plus OTE £3,500)
Shifts: Full/part time available
Calling all Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with over 1 years' experience?
Are you looking for an exciting new role in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like the option to consider office or hybrid working?
With full / part time hours available, Look no further, becoming an Assessor here at Medacs is a completely new challenge which allows to expand your clinical skill
The role of the Assessor will be conducting telephone / face to face assessments with benefit claimants and preparing detailed clinical assessments which is then passed and processed by our clinical leads.
What we're looking for
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Minimum One year of post-registration experience in diverse settings where you can demonstrate a broad range of clinical experience and knowledge
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office/home office environment and experience working in various clinical settings
What you can expect
- Undergo 6-7 weeks of online/virtual training so you'll feel confident in the role. Then continued training and development to support your approval journey and throughout your career
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant's functional ability
- Provide concise, comprehensive, and professional reports according to deadlines
- Produce reports to high professional standards and respond proactively to feedback
- Work unsupervised and use initiative to carry out the work or request support
- Apply your knowledge and experience in line with NMC code of conduct
- While you work autonomously, your colleagues and team will always be on hand to offer support
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000 and the following which are available from the very first day you join Medacs.
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- 25 days annual leave + additional birthday leave
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Employee Assist Programme
- Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and many more
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information