Registered Occupational Therapist Fantastic opportunity for experienced Registered occupational therapist No more shift work, No more weekend work! If you are a Registered occupational therapist...
Registered Occupational Therapist
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Registered occupational therapist - No more shift work, No more weekend work!
If you are a Registered occupational therapist with over 1 years' experience and want an improved work life balance - this is the opportunity for you!
Use all your clinical skills and experience as nurse working in the role of a Clinical Assessor.
Working as part of the Medacs healthcare team as a clinical assessor you will benefit from full training and support, working from both the office and from home Don't forget you also get bank holidays off which means Christmas/New Year and Easter with your loved ones. With Medacs you also get your birthday off!
We have opportunities across the UK and are currently recruiting for the following locations; Gateshead, Barnsley, Bradford, Scunthorpe, Redcar and Stafford.
- Fantastic starting salary of £35,000 with uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime following successful completion of probation
- Flexible working
- £2500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC fee once you have passed probation.
- Full training & support CPD and revalidation.
- 25 days annual leave plus an extra 5 days dependant on service
About the role
As a Clinical Assessor, you will be using your clinical skills to assess a wide range of disabilities and health conditions. Working independently, you will use your excellent communication skills to talk, listen, examine and report back health conditions affecting patients' daily life with a view to support with day-to-day life and everyday tasks.
As a member of our team you benefit from our ethos of delivering a quality and respectful service and will have time to fully listen to support your patient.
Working from both the office and from home, you will carry out assessments face to face and over the phone.
Every day will be different, working with a variety patients with varying conditions your excellent clinical and communication skills, together with your integrity ensures our patients always get excellent service.
What we look for
- Registered occupational therapist with current HCPC pin with no restrictions
- A minimum of one year's clinical experience
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Excellent IT and typing skills.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information.