Are you an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse? Do you have experience of working within a CAMHS Team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a CPN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis delivering to Oxford & Northeast Oxford. If you're an experienced CPN who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To plan and provide appropriate therapy services in consultation with users, carers and clinical teams for patients referred, within defined resources and using evidence-based practice within their reach.
- To regularly review and evaluate treatment approaches with young people, education settings, MDT colleagues and carers
- To provide up to two days a week rotationally covering the clinical telephone contacts and support required for the safe and effective delivery of the single point of access, and to triage and manage calls screen via the administration staff and under the guidance of the Clinical Team Leaders
- To participate in meetings relevant to service provision
Hours of Work
Full Time, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00, part time hours may be an opotion with a minimum of 3 days.
Work from home can be considered subject to interview.
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES.
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.