Medacs Healthcare are recruiting for Paediatric and PICU Staff Nurses for a large hospital based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our client is an internationally respected healthcare organisation that provides a wide range of clinical, academic, and research programs from public health and primary care to the fine tertiary care specialties and sub-specialties. The hospital was funded by the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hospital group is a world leader in health information technology and its application in healthcare.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience in the UK, Ireland, South Africa, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Registered Nurse with a current and valid nursing licence from home country.
- BLS certification.
The hospital is offering competitive salaries, an appealing benefits package, and an employee rewards program to inspire organisational loyalty and sustain high performance.
- Tax free salary
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Transportation services to and from work provided
- Flights at the beginning and end of contract
- Yearly return flight to home country
- Healthcare insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous annual leave plus 11 working days of paid public holidays
- Paid overtime available
- Annual merit increase based on annual evaluation
- Multicultural working environment
- Working with the most high-end reputable hospital groups in the Middle East
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours working week
- Recontracting bonus
- End of service bonus
To apply, kindly forward your fully comprehensive CV for review.