If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for a Pastoral Care Administration Coordinator to support international Nurses from pre to postal arrival ensuring we offer a smooth and welcoming transition to the UK.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all international nurses during their journey to the UK
- Send travel itineraries and marketing brochures to candidates.
- Book accommodation
- Book airport taxi pick-ups, post sim cards and organise shopping delivery vouchers and food deliveries
- Provide orientation include information on how to open a bank account, register with the local GP, source schools / nurseries for the candidates and local estate agents
- Meet & Greet candidates at the airport when applicable
- Organise virtual or face to face social events for new arrivals
- Arrange for pre-departure virtual sessions to promote bonding
- Implement efficient pastoral care processes and provide regular updates
- Engage with external providers
- Advise candidates on pre-arrival or post-arrival courses
- Identify, establish, build and maintain effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility with working hours is necessary as it might require monitoring arrivals late in the evening or during the weekend
- Hybrid role working from home and our London offices
You will be acting as the champion of the Medacs' VIP On boarding Service so bringing your experience in a similar role within healthcare or the recruitment sector along with your strong administration skills would be ideal.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Flexible working with the option to work from home and our London offices
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths and opportunity for growth
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.