Consultant Dermatology - Abu Dhabi.
Medacs Healthcare is looking for an experienced Consultant Dermatologist for a well-established hospital based in Abu Dhabi. Our client is one of the world-class healthcare providers in the United Arab Emirates and their Dermatology department offers a variety of non-cosmetic and cosmetic treatments.
- Suitable candidate must have extensive experience in performing investigative, surgical and cosmetic procedures.
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Fellowship from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training (CCT)
- Ireland - CCST
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship
- 2+ Years' experience post speciality.
- Current and valid medical registration and licence in home country.
- Plus candidates must be DOH Abu Dhabi licensed or eligible.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Attractive tax free salary + incentives.
- 30 days free accommodation upon arrival in the UAE.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- End of service bonus.
To find out more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633