Registered Nurses - Specialised in Paediatric Orthopaedics - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Medacs Healthcare is looking for western trained Paediatric Orthopaedics Specialist Nurses for our client, a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The hospital's Paediatric orthopaedics is a specialised service which provides both surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide range of paediatric orthopaedic conditions and congenital defects including Upper limb frame correction of deformity, Paediatric deformity correction, Paediatric hip problems including Perthes and slipped epiphysis joint replacement, Trauma and radial neck fractures.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with post graduate certification in Paediatric Orthopaedics (preferred).
Years of experience: Minimum 4 years' experience in Paediatric Orthopaedics.
* Must be licensed or able to be licensed as a Specialty Nurse.
* Must have a Post Graduate Certificate in Paediatric Orthopaedics of at least 12 months in duration.
* Must have experience of working in a Paediatric Orthopaedics.
* Able to handle high patient numbers.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive tax-free salary.
* Free accommodation for the first 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
* Free onboarding flight / end of contract flight.
* Free medical insurance.
* Annual leave: 22 working days + public holidays.
* Continuous Nursing Education leave: 5 days (fully paid) per year.
* Performance bonus.
* End of service bonus.
The normal working hours in the UAE is 48 hours per week (split between 5 working days or 4x 12 hour shift).
The length of contract is for a period of 2 years and the contract is extendable.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633