Consultant Paediatric Intensivist PICU- Abu Dhabi
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant Paediatric Intensivist PICU for one of the UAE's leading healthcare providers with numerous hospitals and clinics across the United Arab Emirates.
The hospital is located in Abu Dhabi and offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including Neonatology & Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General & Paediatric Surgery, Women's Diagnostics & Breast Imaging, Minimally Access Surgery and more, all of which are equipped with the latest technology and highly-qualified staff to provide unmatched patient and family-centered care.
- UK CCT or US Board specialist certificates or equivalent Tier 1 qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of full time Consultant Paediatric Intensivist PICU experience post CCT or US Board or equivalent Tier 1 qualification in the required specialty
- Fellowship in Paediatric ICU
- Valid medical licence in home country
- Eligibility for DOH registration as Consultant Paediatric ICU
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Free accommodation for 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
- Free flights at the beginning and end of contract (extended to eligible dependants).
- Relocation allowance based on a reimbursement model.
- Private health insurance (extended to eligible dependants).
- Malpractice insurance
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
- Working with one of the most high-end reputable hospital groups in the Middle East.
To find out more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org