Registered Nurses - Specialised in PICU - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Medacs Healthcare is looking for western trained PICU Specialist Nurses for our client, a world-class specialty women and children's hospital located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Paediatric intensive care specialises in the care of critically ill children, providing continuous monitoring and the highest level of medical care in a specialised Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). This includes intermediary care after a major surgery and covers any form of acute illness. This is provided within the hospital in acute care settings with medical equipment designed just for children, or in a long-term facility for patients with a chronic requirement for mechanical support with breathing.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with post graduate certification in PICU (preferred).
Years of experience: Minimum 4 years' experience in PICU.
* Must be licensed or able to be licensed as a Specialty Nurse.
* Must have a Post Graduate Certificate in PICU of at least 12 months in duration.
* Must have experience of working in a PICU.
* Able to handle high patient numbers.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive tax-free salary.
* Free accommodation for the first 30 days upon arrival in Abu Dhabi.
* Free onboarding flight / end of contract flight.
* Free medical insurance.
* Annual leave: 22 working days + public holidays.
* Continuous Nursing Education leave: 5 days (fully paid) per year.
* Performance bonus.
* End of service bonus.
The normal working hours in the UAE is 48 hours per week (split between 5 working days or 4x 12 hour shift).
The length of contract is for a period of 2 years and the contract is extendable.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633