Calling all registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapist with over 1 years' experience?
Are you Looking for an exciting new role in a fast-paced environment?
Come and join us here at Medacs we are a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider.
You will be given full training with a 5-week paid training programme in house which is supported by each one of the team, we offer a tailored experience to each of our employee needs, and it goes without saying you become part of a team that offer a friendly fun atmosphere and dedicate our time to each one of our employees. With hybrid and office-based roles available.
Becoming an Assessor is a completely new challenge which will allow you to expand your clinical skill set.
The role of the Assessor will be conducting telephone / face to face assessments with benefit claimants and preparing detailed clinical assessments which is then passed and processed by our clinical leads.
Requirements of the role
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Minimum One year of post-registration experience in diverse settings where you can demonstrate a broad range of clinical experience and knowledge
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy office/home office environment and experience working in various clinical settings
In return we offer
- Salary of £35,000 with uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months* + optional paid overtime
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC pin once you have passed probation
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- 25 days annual leave + additional birthday leave
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Employee Assist Programme
- Company pension scheme + life assurance cover and many more
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our team for further information.