Head of Rehabilitation Medicine (Physician PM&R) - Al Ain, UAE.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, senior PM&R Consultant looking for career progression.
Our client is a JCI acredited hopsital and the team cares for patients with chronic illness or disability, sub-acute, post-acute, or long-term care. The hospital is managed by highly experienced physicians, therapists, and nurses using state-of-the-art medical equipment, set in a world-class hospitality environment. The services operate 24 hours daily with onsite physician, nursing, and respiratory therapy coverage. The facilities have a full scope of rehabilitation services available six days a week.
- Medical degree from accredited medical school (Required)
- Completed training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Rehabilitation Senior Consultant Position (Required)
- Clinical experience in post-acute setting (Required)
- European standards of Rehabilitation experience. (Required)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Onboarding flight and end of service flight.
- Two weeks hotel accommodation.
- Yearly flight to home country.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for self and authorised dependents under employee sponsorship.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour Law.
- Working hours: 48 hours work/week (split between 5 working days) - 2 days off per week.
- Contract: Full time; 2 years and renewable on mutual agreement.
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV for review or call 0044 (0) 203 096 4633.