Role: MSK PhysiotherapistShifts: Shifts to be confirmed with locumLocation: Ysbyty Gwynedd (Bangor) Benefits:* Access to Care4Carers our support service to help support your mental...
Role: Physiotherapist - MSK Outpatient
Shifts: Monday to Friday (Full-Time Hours Required)
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated placement officer
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* 24/7/365 service, we're available when you need us
Your role will see you working in various settings; Physiotherapists are needed in nearly every hospital department, such as outpatients, women's health, paediatrics, and occupational health. Physiotherapy is also provided in the local community, so you could be based in health centres or community clinics.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team of Therapists, Doctors, Nurses and Psychologists to help patients overcome all kinds of challenges, helping to improve their mobility and regain their independence so they can live as fully and independently as possible.
Physiotherapy is a varied field of medicine. Accidents, illness, disability, mental health issues and ageing affect millions of people, making it harder to do everyday things. By choosing agency work and building a strong and rewarding level of experience within the NHS, you will be a crucial element in ensuring the success of this complex and rewarding field.
In addition to your qualifications, as an agency Physiotherapist, you will have:
* Superior verbal communication skills
* Empathy and understanding
* Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
* Excellent attention to detail
* Problem-solving skills
* A systematic approach to tasks
* Excellent timekeeping
* The ability to work well under pressure
* A flexible attitude
* A desire to improve and develop knowledge and skills
* Active listening skills
As a temporary Physiotherapist, you will:
* Identify the difficulties or disorders experienced.
* Assess the cause and nature of the problem to assist in understanding treatment.
* Devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme.
* Liaise with medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality treatment.
* Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information to explain findings using various methods to ensure practical understanding.
* Communicate with patients on shared patient decision making.
* Work in and where appropriate, lead a multidisciplinary team.
* Assess and prioritise patient/client requirements, delegating effectively to others.
* Recognise, review, and report a patient's condition and any changes to the patient and the multidisciplinary team.
* Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks.
* Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.
* Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
* 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
* You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
A plan of action, clear advice and friendly reassurance are often just as crucial to a patient as their diagnosis, so if you are ready to help give a helping hand, motivation, and capability to those who need to improve their mobility and regain their independence, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today.