Clinical Psychologists (Eating Disorders) - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
This is a great opportunity for Clinical Psychologists who are experienced in treating patients with eating disorders (all ages) to join our client's mental health clinic in United Arab Emirates. Successful candidates will be joining an already established Eating Disorder Team comprising very experienced, UK trained eating disorder specialists who have all worked in NHS Eating Disorder Services, including psychology, psychiatry and dietetics. The goal is to establish a multi-disciplinary, evidence-based all age Eating Disorder Service. The team uses CBT-ED, MANTRA and FT-AN and you will be provided with regular clinical supervision and the opportunity to be involved in service development.
The Clinic opening hours are every day except Saturday from 8am-8pm with rotating schedules (8am-5pm, 10 am - 6pm, 12-8pm) and clinicians work 5 days per week.
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Incentive Plan (TBD)
- 30 days free accommodation for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus.
- Growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more facilities in the region.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
Demonstrated experience in eating disorders is a must.
To find out more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633