Client Name: Liverpool University Hospitals NHS FTRole: Consultant HaematologistRates: £100-£110 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE onlyShifts: Monday-Friday. + 1:4 ON CALLS Consultant in Haematology...
Client Name: Queen Elizabeth Hospital King`s Lynn NHS Trust
Role: Consultant Haematologist
Rates: £100-£115 per hour dependant on experience. PAYE only
Shifts: Monday-Friday. + 1:4 ON CALLS
Consultant in Haematology
At Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn
Queen Elizabeth Hospital King`s Lynn NHS Trust
From Monday 16/05/2022 to Friday 04/11/2022
Non Res Hours paid at 50%
This is a 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
1 in 4 evenings on call
1 in 4 weekends on call
Monday am : Ward cover and general advice
Monday pm : Ward cover and general advice
Tuesday am : Clinic chemotherapy follow up and new patients
Tuesday pm: Clinic chemotherapy follow up and new patients
Wednesday am: MDT ward round
Wednesday pm: General follow up teleclinic
Thursday am: Ward cover and general advice/ monthly MPD teleclinic
Thursday pm: Ward cover and general advice
Friday am: ward cover and general advice/ monthly MPD teleclinic
Friday pm: Ward cover and general advice
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Designated Body Connection, Revalidation & Appraisal support
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).