Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Placement Officer for the Doctors division to be based within the Manchester Team. You will be managing and...
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Plus OTE)
Experience: 1 year
Hours: Full time
Contract type: 12 months fixed term
To effectively manage the recruitment and compliance process of Healthcare Professionals at specified locations. Responsible for ensuring that people are recruited with the right skills, knowledge, and experience to be able to effectively carry out their role.
The Recruitment and On-boarding Manager will execute on these accountabilities against a thorough ongoing understanding of the business requirements. Success will be measured by the businesses' ability to attract and retain good quality staff. A sense of urgency, with a close eye on quality is vital part of the recruitment process.
The Recruitment and On-boarding manager will have overall responsibility in ensuring all new staff members receive a warm welcome into the company and a smooth transition into their new role.
What we'll provide to you
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional birthday leave
- Access to the Employee Assist Programme
- Quarterly awards and incentives
- Company pension
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities
- Overall responsibility of the end-to-end recruitment and compliance processes.
- Monitor the recruitment pipeline, ensuring that sufficient applications are being processed to meet recruitment targets and within branch budgetary constraints and that any shortfall is brought to the immediate attention of the Operations Manager.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process ensuring that internal procedures are always followed, and recruitment is carried out in a way that is compliant with current employment legislation.
- Review use of advertising media - responsible for ensuring that appropriate advertising is placed to meet branch and regional recruitment targets.
- Analyse data and produce monthly reports, identifying any trends which require attention.
- Review tools used for candidate assessment and feedback to management team.
- Support candidates from offer to start date, maintaining regular contact and ensuring a smooth transition into the company.
- Obtain clearance documents ensuring candidates are compliant with DWP requirements prior to start date.
- Support the planning and delivery of onboarding experiences - meet and greet candidates in the office prior to start date.
- Complete new starter set up across various systems and manage the allocation of IT equipment.
- Continuously look for ways to streamline the recruitment and compliances processes to before more efficient.
- Support colleagues to advise on all policies and procedures as required.
- Self-motivated, willing, and enthusiastic
- Candidate driven & sales focused
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage change in a complex and emerging environment.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple key tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment that values innovation, integrity and resilience.
- Thorough understanding of the recruitment market and most effective sourcing tools.
- Results orientated with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Committed to continuous improvement and personal development.
- Excellent communication, both orally and written.
- Fully computer literate with a good working knowledge of word processing, databases, and spreadsheets systems.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills both in design and delivery
- Strong documentation and report reporting skills identifying any trends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience at a similar level
- Evidence of achieving agreed targets and standards
- Evidence of responding to unexpected changes by adopting a flexible approach to work
- Have highly developed oral and written communications skills and be able to negotiate successfully
- Honesty and integrity and adherence to candidate confidentiality
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
Job ref: BARPIP